Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Search for an Audience

I am fairly new to blogging. I have been emailing, writing in different newspapers, composing my own poetry and prose, and posting stuff on facebook and its pages/groups. But then I thought it was time for adding a new dimension to the idea of sharing one's art and passion for writing via blogspot.

Now the quest has begun to look for new faces, ie new readers and the opinions they may have. It is a whole new experience and I have started loving it already. The very idea that I may find someone new is like finding a long lost friend. I hope the reader will connect with me through my writings and I hope to form a bond of respect with them too.

So happy reading and please do visit my blog time and again as I continue to add more and more to it.

photo from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment