The following points are based on my personal observation and experience. I may also include quotes that I come across from different sources that I like very much.
- Love your enemies, it drives them nuts!!
- Every moment is an ideal moment. Don't waste it. Make the best out of it before Time flies away.
- The nature of lies is to please. Lies are tasty. While Truth is bitter and often treated as a joke.
- You will never reach your destination in time if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks at you.
- It's always better to accept the fact that you are not appreciated, than to insist yourself to someone who never sees your worth.
- "A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand. Is not the mountain far more awe-inspiring and more clearly visible to one passing through the valley than to those who inhabit the mountain? " Anonymous
- Never give a curious person what he wants. Always keep him on his toes and let him guess. The more unpredictable you are, the more tired they become at guessing your next move!!
- You need to change your habits once awhile and do the unusual so that nobody is able to calculate your next answer or move.
- Never trust anyone with your secrets. Chances are, they will be disclosed. How can you blame other people of spilling your secrets when you yourself disclosed them to another?? In other words, keep your own lid tight!!
- Silence is a power, a force that people interpret differently. It is often misunderstood. Silence can be a sign of weakness or a sign of strength; silence can be a 'yes' or a 'no'. Silence makes a person appear extremely dignified. It is an unmistaken sign of patience and sagacity...a quality that only the best exhibit in the most difficult situation...
- Let people howl. If something needs to be done, just do it....
Photo by blippit.com