Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Obituary

With a heavy heart I announce the passing of my dear father-in-law today at 5:30 am. No words can express our sorrow, the respect and love for him and how much we will miss him in days to come. He had many perfect roles, both in his professional and private life; from being the best & sweetest father to a smart and sharp Advocate with a great sense of humor. Of the many roles, the most significant was being a humanitarian, and this richness in his compassion towards everyone made him dear to all. He always was first to amend broken ties and ask others for forgiveness... People sought his help and guidance in disputes. I can go on and on with his list of attributes never coming to an end...My kids will now remember him through the wonderful snaps and videos we took on each visit. Rest assured I will make them remember the wonderful, kind hearted and generous-spirited person that he was, the compassionate soul that he possessed and his immeasurable love for his grandkids even till his last breath. He never ceased to love his grandkids and called upon them even whilst in the hospital. I feel as if the rood has collapsed on us but may Allah bless him and award him highly and richly in Heaven for all the challenges he faced during these last few difficult days.
Those of you that called, texted, messaged and offered me and my family comfort, I thank you from the core of my heart. It's been a very difficult month but nevertheless you all helped in some way. Thank you.

May he reside in Heaven....Amen

                                          My son with his grandpa in 2012




1 comment:

  1. Oh, Marjaan, I am so sorry. I just saw this. He sounds like he was a wonderful human and I can't imagine how much it hurts. I've always thought that the best way to honor such a wonderful soul is to live all of the good that they taught you in their life. A big hug to you and to your children! :-)

    ReplyDelete